New Rescue, Keedo!


Rescuing Keedo ( Inkeedo)

Mom, well back then she wasn’t mom yet. Mom came in to a room full of people who were looking at me and I was so tiny and so scared. Those nice people rescued me from crows that were attacking me outside I was so scared and so thin mom said she cried when she carried me first.

Her coworkers didn’t know what to do so they asked her to come and take a look. Of course mom came in and she took me in her arms and then she noticed how dirty and weak I was. She decided to take me to the restroom and wash my face. My eyes had so much dirt that I couldn’t blink. So my mom washed my face very well and gave me some human food and I started to inhale the food. Then mom examined me and saw that I had feces stuck in my butt. She looked at me and said “ ok baby you are going to have to trust me on this one it will be quick and weird!” before I can agree or disagree mom took a tissue and removed  the feces from my butt .  Then she decided to take off and take me to the vet for further care. She put me in her car and because I was so weak and so scared I decided to hide (behind her glove compartment). She told me it was a lengthy process to get me out of there.

The vet said I was so weak and gave me some fluid and some medication for my eyes because they were so red and extra goopy.  Mom then took me home and I met dad and the rest of the family. They were so happy to see me (except for Suki)!!

I became very weak and tired I ate a little and slept a lot and then I couldn’t get up to go use the litter box.  When mom noticed that my bed was extra wet she knew I needed to be hand handled until such time when I am better.  Dad helped a lot as well and then I decided one time that his lab would work for my number 1. I don’t think he liked that one very much but I didn’t give him a choice.

I also couldn’t get up to eat so mom and dad needed to bring food to me often. I was giving up when mom & dad decided to give me a shower. It broke their hearts to see how weak I was.  After the shower I got better and I started to feel better. I finally made it to the litter box on my own and mom did the litter box dance!!

I was still weak but I felt a great improvement and I was so clean and fresh so I would groom myself a lot and I would sit right next to dad and purr.

I eventually developed sinus infection and mom & dad took me to the vet again and I was given an antibiotic shot (not once but twice). Then I got Inka & Oreo infected with the same thing, they both took shots too.  Mom was so sad to see all of us sick. Now, she had to help all three of us recover and eat.

We are now all good (thank goodness mom said) and now mom cannot get me to stop eating.

Oh and me and Oreo and such cool friends, Inka is our big brother, he cares for us and teaches us all the bad stuff mom said but he also discipline us when we misbehave.









Comments

Popular Posts