The misconception of “Kitties don’t care”

The misconception of “Kitties don’t care”

Mom keeps reading and seeing this comment in so many posts on facebook & TV channels.  We are different from other animals and from dogs in the way we show our love and affection. That could be one reason why many humans feel we are careless, or maybe because we are hunters!

I am one example of how much we care. I love my mom and dad and I sleep next to them all the time purring, making biscuit, and comforting them. When mom asked me to help her rescue Oreo I did and I adopted him too J we are still together. My oldest sister Suki, the Siamese kitty, she knows when mom or dad are sick, injured, or anxious and she comes and sits on the spot that hurts or next to it for comfort and healing.  Mom thinks that many humans don’t understand kitties and their special way of showing love and this is why they assume that kitties have no feelings or don’t care about their human companions.


What about the kitty that dialed 911 for her owner when he was having a heart attack? What about the kitty that attacked the neighbor’s dog and chased him away when he attacked the little kid that was playing outside?
Kitties do care, we are just different! 


Do you have or know of a story of a hero kitty?

Comments

Popular Posts